Changes compared to 21.12.6
- Support for generating Synology SPKs for DSM 6 and DSM 7 for the Comet command line client, which can be used instead of the generic .tar.gz installer for Synology NAS devices. SPKs integrate with the Synology package center and are not removed by DSM upgrades.
- Add a quick search component to the admin web interface. Storage Vaults, Protected Items and User Profiles can be searched for
- Allow configuring how often a retention pass runs after a backup job
You can get started with Synology by downloading your
.spk package from the Comet Server downloads page. For more details, check out the documentation.
The quick search component is now available in the header bar of your Comet Server. You can search for Storage Vaults, Protected Items and User Profiles.
- Improve page load speed when returning multiple times to the admin homepage in the Comet Server web interface
- Adjust automatic retention pass rules - Accounts with only a single device run more often, and Server OS devices with less than 2GB of RAM run less often
- Fix an issue with using the OVERRIDE_INSTALL_SERVER environment variable on Linux
- Fix an issue with automatic retention passes after a backup job not respecting the 'Prefer temporary files instead of RAM (slower)' option