Changes compared to 23.5.2
- Fixed an issue where Wasabi error logs caused by System Clocks being too far behind or too far ahead not outputting as expected.
- Fixed an issue with macOS notarization timing out when Apple takes longer than 10 minutes to process the request.
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 clients where rate-limiting may cause list requests to restart unnecessarily
- Fixed an issue with the Comet Backup desktop app crashing when loading if a recent backup job was extremely large.
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 backups where workers can hang while querying the Vault
- Fixed an issue with bucket name validation where Wasabi bucket names ending with a period were reported as invalid
- Fixed an issue with error handling during a retention pass of a vault that has object lock enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the Comet Server Docker container failing to start during a recreate event.
- Fixed an issue with Office 365 clients hanging in some situations.