Changes compared to 23.2.0
This release makes some changes to how codesigning works in Comet Server, which includes bundling a PKCS#11 engine.
- If you are using a hardware dongle for Authenticode EV codesigning, you may require an updated codesigning configuration.
- Performing Windows codesigning from an ARM64 Linux version of Comet Server now requires glibc.
- Add support for Azure Key Vault as an option for Windows Authenticode codesigning.
- Add a new dialog in the Comet Server web interface that will allow custom snapshot selection for deletion.
- Add optional columns for an online device's version/platform/IP address on the User Detail page in the Comet Server web interface.
- Add a Synology download button on the homescreen.
- Update Polish (pl_PL) translation.
- Fix an issue with Comet server crashing when adding a new user using the AdminSetUserProfile API endpoint.
- Fix an issue in which a new user made via the AdminSetUserProfile API endpoint does not update the user-organization map.
- Fix an issue with files being able to be deleted from snapshots while the policy option "Prevent manually deleting backup snapshots from a Storage Vault" was enabled.
- Fix an issue with the Comet Server web interface crashing when attempting to restore a snapshot from a revoked device.
- Fix an issue where a restore resulting in no files reported as Warning instead of Error.
- Fix an issue with limited error reporting for VSS on 32-bit versions of Windows.
- Fix an issue where on small screens the client window is too big for the screen. Now the client window automatically resizes down to fit the screen.
- Fix an issue where widgets are sometimes rendered much too small.
- Fix an issue with invalid regex examples missing extra backslash characters.
- Fix a cosmetic issue with exposing Wasabi hostnames in white-label error messages.
- Fix a cosmetic issue with excess "request cannot be satisfied" error messages in the Comet Server server logs when the Comet Server is accessed from an unknown hostname.
- Fix a cosmetic issue with the explanation text for Constellation Role in the server settings, to clarify that it is not exclusively for Storage Role use.
- Fix a cosmetic issue with not categorizing some server log messages in the Category column.