Changes compared to 22.12.1
- Feature: Add new API to count total number of jobs for a given search query.
- Enhancement: Add ability to browse a list of databases to backup from the web interface when editing MySQL, MSSQL, or MongoDB Protected Items.
- Enhancement: Update Portuguese (Brazil) translation.
- Enhancement: Reduce peak memory requirements for rewriting index files during Retention passes.
- Enhancement: Minor performance improvement for searching job history.
- Fix an issue with Comet failing to rename files when using an SFTP Storage Vault that connects to an SFTP server running on Windows.
- Fix an issue with token-based silent installation on Windows failing to auto-login the client.
- Fix an issue with x509 hostname error message displaying hosts related to the affected certificate.
- Fix an issue with not updating the statistics chart on the Comet Server homepage screen.
- Fix an issue with the Comet Backup for Windows installer if Authenticode signing is not enabled.
- Fix an issue with 'Next' runtime showing incorrect estimate for Weekly schedules.
- Fix a cosmetic issue with STATS_V2 messages appearing in the log for a newly created Comet Server.