Changes compared to 22.3.0
We have improved Wasabi storage location detection. Try it out with the new Wasabi region "ca-central-1" based in Toronto, Canada.
- Enhancement: Update bucket region autodetection for latest Wasabi region
- Fix an issue with failing OneDrive download when Azure reports file size as negative.
- Fix an issue in the Comet Server web interface with certain dropdown lists staying visible if the dialog they belong to is closed
- Fix an issue with missing Synology packages from the
- Fix an issue with Comet Backup failing to start up if the custom-branded launch.exe file is prevented by antivirus software from fully unpacking
- Fix an issue with Comet crashing instead of returning a formatted error message when an encryption key is truncated within the user's profile settings
- Fix an issue with excessive logging of "Excluding system path '.../@eaDir' when running backup jobs on Synology NAS clients
- Fix a cosmetic issue with field alignment of the new scheduled retention pass option in the Comet Backup desktop app